The Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs, a former PGA Tour player and proud Ohio State Buckeye, dishes out his latest news and musings in the world of golf. For all the latest golf odds and predictions, never miss an episode of Burroughs’ insightful advice and hilarious observations into the greatest game of all, GOLF!
Burroughs starts Podcast #77 by talking about the world of golf – who is hot and who is not heading into this week’s PLAYERS Championship where Si Woo Kim is the defending champion. Our host tells some great stories about when he finished T16 at the 1990 PLAYERS Championship. Burroughs makes his picks for the week as well as helping you set your fantasy team. Our host record for the year is 35-20-5 for the year. Burroughs dishes on this week’s action on all the tours across the world.
Burroughs Predictions for The PLAYERS Championship
(ODDS courtesy of BETDSI.eu)
You can’t go wrong by taking Jason Day +1000. He won last week in Charlotte and won The PLAYERS in 2016. The Aussie is firing on all cylinders and it won’t be long and he will be taking over the No. 1 spot in the world rankings. He’s a perfect 173/173 from putts five feet and in – he hasn’t missed one all year – that’s amazing! Look for Day to pick up another win this week and climb once again to the No. 1 player on the planet. Day all Day, everyDay.
There is value everywhere this week. The course doesn’t offer any advantages to any one style – anyone can win this week. It’s a great week to take some players with great value. Pat Perez +9333, Adam Hadwin +9000 and Rafa Cabrera-Bello +8700 all are world class players and proven winners that could make some noise this week. At those prices, all three are worth a play.
Defending Champion: Si Woo Kim
Venue: TPC Sawgrass (Stadium), Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
TV Coverage for The PLAYERS Championship: Thursday-Friday, 1:00 – 7 p.m. ET – Golf Channel. Saturday-Sunday, 2:00 – 7 p.m. – NBC.
Great stories and great insight into the world of golf, every week on Golf Undigested.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the game of golf.
Get the latest line moves as well as sleeper picks, right here on the 77th edition of the Get More Sports original golf podcast, Golf Undigested. Enjoy your week. Keep your head down, Hit em’ straight and Take it Deeeeeep!
Be sure to check out the NEW Get More Sports APP at the Google Store.
Check out other previous Golf Undigested Podcasts:
- March Madness Basics – Understanding the NCAA Tournament - March 15, 2019
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan: Episode 40: The Sneaky Good Brooklyn Nets - January 12, 2019
- 2018 Rose Bowl Game Preview & SmartBET - December 31, 2018
- Kick Off The New Year With The 2019 Fiesta Bowl Free Pick & SmartBET - December 30, 2018
- Liberty Bowl Free Pick and SmartBET For Dec 31, 2018 - December 30, 2018
- Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs predicts the 2018 PGA RBC Canadian Open Championship - July 25, 2018
- British Open Championship preview with former PGA Tour player Clark Burroughs - July 17, 2018
- 2018 NBA Draft Prop Bets - June 20, 2018
- The Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs talks US Open Picks, Odds, and Predictions - June 13, 2018
- 2018 Indianapolis 500 Race Preview | Betting Odds | Highlights | Picks & Predictions - May 25, 2018