The Over/Under (O/U) for the game has been set at 143 points with Louisville opening as a 5-point favorite.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders at Louisville Cardinals Free Prediction
The last time the Blue Raiders played, they were dismantled by the Vermont Catamounts, 64-91. Vermont’s free throw rate was their largest strength over Middle Tennessee. The Catamounts had a rate of 0.138 (below their season average of 0.322), while the Blue Raiders posted a mark of 0.083 (below their season average of 0.232). Middle Tennessee’s Nick King had a good performance, recording 16 points and 12 rebounds.
The Cardinals beat the Northern Kentucky Norse in their last matchup, 66-58. The Cardinals knocked down 16 of their 22 free throws (72.7 percent) and had a turnover percentage of 13.4 (better than their season average of 14.8). With seven points and 13 rebounds, Ray Spalding had a solid performance for Louisville.
Baskets could be hard to come by as two of the nation’s top defenses square off. Louisville currently ranks 54th in defensive efficiency (99.3) and Middle Tennessee is 26th (97.4).
Giddy Potts has averaged 13.4 points and 5.2 rebounds over the last five games for Middle Tennessee.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders at Louisville Cardinals Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Louisville, ATS Winner – Louisville, O/U – Under
Middle Tennessee ranks 11th in rebounds allowed per game (30.5) while Louisville ranks 254th (37.1).
The Cardinals rank fourth in blocks per game (6.2) while the Blue Raiders rank 227th (2.3).
Middle Tennessee ranks 40th in three pointers allowed per game (19.4) while Louisville ranks 126th (21.2).
The Cardinals rank 28th in assists allowed per game (11.2) while the Blue Raiders rank 42nd (11.5).
The Blue Raiders’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 11.6, up from 9.6 for the season.
During their last five games, the Cardinals have scored an average of 68.2 points per game (7.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.0 points per game (0.2 below their season average).
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Anaheim Ducks Matchup Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks Free Pick 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Calgary Flames vs. New York Rangers Free Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs: Week 7 Free Pick - October 21, 2018
- Week 7 Free Betting Preview – New England Patriots vs. Chicago Bears - October 21, 2018
- Sacramento Kings at Oklahoma City Thunder Free Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Clippers Betting Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers Free Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Golden State Warriors at Denver Nuggets ATS Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Matchup 10/20/18 - October 20, 2018