Milwaukee Brewers at Atlanta Braves Odds
Vegas has placed matching -105 moneyline odds on each team. Bettors can wager on the game’s total with odds sitting at -115 for over 8.5 runs and -105 for under 8.5. You can also wager on the game’s spread with the current runline odds sitting at Brewers -1.5 runs (+140) and Braves +1.5 runs (-160).
The Braves are 60-48 straight up (SU) and 58-52 against the spread (ATS). They’ve gained 18.6 units for bettors taking the moneyline and 2.6 units (ATS). The Brewers, on the other hand, are 65-50 SU and have gone 61-56 ATS. Overall, the team’s accumulated 12.8 units for gamblers taking the moneyline and 1.8 units ATS.
Braves games have an over/under record of 54-52-4 in 2018. Milwaukee has an over/under record of 54-59-4.
Freddy Peralta will get the nod for the visiting Brewers. Peralta is 5-2 with a 3.54 ERA and 71 strikeouts. He’s 1-0 with six strikeouts and a 1.50 ERA against Atlanta this year.
The Braves will be sending righty Julio Teheran (8-7, 4.48 ERA) to the hill. Teheran has 111 strikeouts and 61 walks to his name, as well as a 1.28 WHIP. Teheran hasn’t faced the Brewers yet this year and only made one start against them in 2017 (0-1, 21.00 ERA and three strikeouts across three innings).
Atlanta’s pitching staff has given up 4.1 runs per game overall in 2018 as a unit. Its starters have an ERA of 3.71, a WHIP of 1.26 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 8.7. The bullpen has a 4.06 ERA, 1.31 WHIP and 9.1 K/9.
The Atlanta hitters are putting up 4.8 runs per contest, including 3.5 per game over its last 10 games and 4.4 per game over their last five. The team has slashed .274/.306/.451 over its last five contests and is 4-1 SU during that span.
Right fielder Nick Markakis and first baseman Freddie Freeman have led the Braves’ offense this year. Markakis is hitting .319/.386/.492 with 13 home runs, 68 RBIs and 62 runs scored, while Freeman’s line is .316/.397/.525 with 18 homers, 69 RBIs and 66 runs.
In the visiting dugout, Milwaukee’s pitching staff allowed 4.0 runs per game and its starting pitchers own a 3.88 ERA, 1.22 WHIP and 7.81 K/9. The bullpen has logged an ERA of 3.60, along with a WHIP of 1.22 and a K/9 of 10.16.
The Brewers offense has slashed .246/.317/.411 on its way to 4.4 runs scored per game this year, including 4.7 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 5.2 per game over the team’s last five contests (2-3 SU).
Milwaukee’s offensive production has been powered by outfielders Christian Yelich and Lorenzo Cain. Yelich is hitting .326/.387/.542 with 17 home runs, 59 RBIs, 78 runs and 14 stolen bases, while Cain is slashing .293/.389/.416 with eight homers, 30 RBIs, 55 runs and 19 stolen bases.
The Brewers have gained 15.7 units and are 49-39 ATS when facing a righty starter this season. The over has hit in 36 of those games, compared to 48 that’ve gone under against -handed starting pitchers.
Milwaukee Brewers at Atlanta Braves Free Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Braves, ATS Winner – Braves, O/U – UNDER
The over has hit in five of Milwaukee’s last seven contests.
The Braves have won six of their last seven games SU.
Atlanta has posted 19.1 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 contests and 23.6 over its last five.
The Brewers have hit 14 home runs in their last 10 games, including nine over their last five.
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers at UNCG Spartans ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Xavier Musketeers ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Florida A&M Rattlers at South Carolina State Bulldogs Game Preview 02/18/19 - February 19, 2019
- Georgia Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Davidson Wildcats at Fordham Rams Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- LSU Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Ohio Bobcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Purdue Boilermakers at Maryland Terrapins Odds Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019