F1 Odds: Lewis Hamilton is the odds-on favorite to win the Italian Grand Prix on Sunday that can be seen on NBCSN with his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg the second choice. There are seven races remaining in the Formula One season with Rosberg leading the point’s race against Hamilton. The Mercedes teammates have dominated Formula One this season but all is not well as the two drivers are not getting along and the races are becoming contentious. Let’s look at what should be an interesting Italian Grand Prix and the F1 predictions.
Odds to Win Italian Grand Prix
Lewis Hamilton -140
Nico Rosberg +150
Daniel Ricciardo 9-1
Valtteri Bottas 16-1
Sebastian Vettel 22-1
Odds to Win F1 Drivers Championship
Nico Rosberg -155
Lewis Hamilton +140
Mercedes Warns Hamilton and Rosberg
Mercedes is having a great season as they will win the constructor’s championship and the driver’s championship. Either Hamilton or Rosberg is going to win the title. Mercedes chiefs have warned the two drivers that any further problems on the track between the two won’t be tolerated. Mercedes bosses Toto Wolff and Paddy Lowe said that “there must be no contact between the team’s cars on track”. The two drivers have also had to take the party line and say that they will work together. “Nico and I accept that we have both made mistakes and I feel it would be wrong to point fingers and say which one is worse than the other.” Hamilton said, “What’s important is how we rise as a team from these situations. We win and we lose together and, as a team, we will emerge stronger.”
With seven races remaining it is Rosberg who leads Hamilton by 29 points. Hamilton won the Italian Grand Prix two years ago but last year he finished 9th. Sebastian Vettel won last year in the midst of his historic season and Vettel also won in 2011 and in 2008. Fernando Alonso won in 2007 and in 2010.
This is almost a must-win race for Hamilton if he expected to get back into the title hunt so we’ll look for him to win on Sunday.
- 2016 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds: Duke Looks To Reload And Repeat - June 25, 2015
- College Football National Championship Odds: Buckeyes Heavy Favorites To Repeat - June 24, 2015
- Stanley Cup Finals Fantasy Picks: Kane Leads The Way For Blackhawks - June 1, 2015
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Rangers Fantasy Matchups and Picks - May 16, 2015
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Anaheim Ducks Fantasy Matchup and Picks - May 12, 2015
- Steven Stamkos and Corey Perry Lead Thursday and Friday NHL Fantasy Picks - May 7, 2015
- Amari Cooper Fantasy Football Outlook for 2015 - May 5, 2015
- Odell Beckham Jr. Fantasy Football Outlook for 2015 - April 30, 2015
- Strength of Schedule for Fantasy Football Players In 2015: What Positions Have The Most Favorable Paths? - April 28, 2015
- What To Expect Of Nick Foles’ First Season In St. Louis - April 23, 2015