Los Angeles Dodgers at Colorado Rockies Odds
The Dodgers are 63-52 SU and are 53-64 against the spread (ATS). They’ve lost 18.1 units for moneyline bettors and 10.5 units ATS. Los Angeles is 3-4 ATS over its last seven games and the under has hit in five of those seven. The Rockies, on the other hand, are 60-54 SU and 59-57 ATS. The team’s gained 5.9 units for bettors taking the moneyline and 1.4 units ATS. Colorado has covered the spread just twice over its last seven games and the under has hit in three of those seven.
Colorado games have had an over/under record of 52-58-6 in 2018. Dodgers games have gone over 57 times, gone under 57 times and pushed on three instances.
Los Angeles’ pitching staff allowed 3.9 runs per game and its starters own a 3.35 ERA, 1.15 WHIP and 9.42 K/9. The bullpen has logged an ERA of 3.80, along with a WHIP of 1.15.
Dodgers hitters have slashed .242/.326/.426 on their way to 4.7 runs scored per game this season, including 4.7 runs per game against divisional foes and 2.0 per game over the team’s last five outings (2-3 SU).
Outfielders Chris Taylor and Matt Kemp have led Los Angeles’ offense. Taylor is hitting .253/.328/.442 with 12 home runs, 51 RBIs and 65 runs scored, while Kemp has a .289 average with 17 homers, 65 RBIs and 50 runs scored.
For the home team, Colorado’s pitching staff has given up 4.8 runs per game overall in 2018. Its starters have a 4.34 ERA, 1.30 WHIP and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings. The bullpen has a 5.09 ERA, 1.43 WHIP and 8.9 K/9. In 46 divisional games, Rockies starters have an ERA of 4.36 and the bullpen’s ERA is 5.54.
Colorado’s offense has produced 4.7 runs per contest, including 5.0 per game against divisional foes and 3.2 per game over its last five. The team has a slash-line of .222/.293/.363 over its last five contests and is 2-3 SU during that span.
Third baseman Nolan Arenado and shortstop Trevor Story have led the Rockies’ hitters this year. Arenado is hitting .304/.388/.584 with 29 home runs, 81 RBIs and 76 runs scored, while Story’s line is .290/.349/.550 with 24 homers, 79 RBIs, 58 runs and 14 steals.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Colorado Rockies MLB Tip
Predictions: SU Winner – Rockies, ATS Winner – Dodgers, O/U – OVER
The over has cashed in only two of Los Angeles’ last seven outings.
Los Angeles has posted 17.4 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 contests and 14.0 over its last five.
The Dodgers have hit 13 home runs in their last 10 games. The Rockies have hit 10 over their last 10.
- Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Norfolk State Spartans at Loyola Chicago Ramblers Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Cleveland State Vikings at Illinois State Redbirds Betting Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Cornell Big Red vs. Niagara Purple Eagles Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Miami (OH) RedHawks vs. Northern Kentucky Norse Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Samford Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- FGCU Eagles vs. UMBC Retrievers Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- UC Riverside Highlanders vs. UTEP Miners Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Drexel Dragons vs. Quinnipiac Bobcats Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Troy Trojans vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018