The Missouri Tigers (12-4, 2-1 SEC) travel to Arkansas to take on the Razorbacks (11-5, 1-3 SEC) in a game that has the potential to be high-scoring. The game is scheduled to get underway at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 13, 2018.
Missouri Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks ATS Prediction
In the Tigers’ last contest, they beat the Georgia Bulldogs, 68-56. The Tigers knocked down 15 of their 17 free throws (88.2 percent) and had a turnover percentage of 8.4 (better than their season average of 18.9). Jontay Porter played a pivotal role for Missouri with 15 points and 10 rebounds.
The Razorbacks got blown out by the LSU Tigers in their last outing, 75-54. LSU’s 0.564 effective field goal percentage was their biggest strength over Arkansas, who had a rate of 0.368. The Tigers’ mark was below their season average of 0.575, while the Razorbacks’ was below their season average of 0.569. With 17 points on 6-for-15 shooting, Jaylen Barford was the game’s leading scorer.
It might turn into a shootout as two of the nation’s top offenses face off. Arkansas ranks 31st with 115.5 points per 100 possessions and Missouri is 24th (116.4). Moreover, the Tigers, who rank 31st in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.293), could earn plenty of trips to the line against the Razorbacks, who rank 264th in opponents’ FTA rate (0.265).
After splitting two games last season, this will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams. In the most recent matchup, the Tigers won 83-78. Missouri had a much better turnover percentage (13.2 vs. 21.3). Arkansas, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (37.5 vs. 22.2).
Missouri Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks Free Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Arkansas, ATS Winner – Arkansas, O/U – Over
Missouri ranks 21st in rebounds allowed per game (30.9) while Arkansas ranks 160th (35.8).
The Tigers rank 12th in assists allowed per game (10.1) while the Razorbacks rank 121st (13.4).
Missouri averages 24.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 83rd in the NCAA. Arkansas ranks 175th in three pointers allowed per game (23.3).
The Razorbacks rank 26th in steals allowed per game (5.1) while the Tigers rank 76th (6.1).
Arkansas ranks 29th in blocks per game (5.1) while Missouri ranks 78th in blocks allowed per game (3.3).
The Tigers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 3.2, down from 11.4 for the season.
During their last five games, the Razorbacks have scored an average of 79.2 points per game (7.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 80.4 points per game (4.7 above their season average).
- Buffalo Sabres vs. Anaheim Ducks Matchup Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Chicago Blackhawks Free Pick 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Calgary Flames vs. New York Rangers Free Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs: Week 7 Free Pick - October 21, 2018
- Week 7 Free Betting Preview – New England Patriots vs. Chicago Bears - October 21, 2018
- Sacramento Kings at Oklahoma City Thunder Free Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Houston Rockets vs. Los Angeles Clippers Betting Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers Free Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Golden State Warriors at Denver Nuggets ATS Preview 10/21/18 - October 21, 2018
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Matchup 10/20/18 - October 20, 2018