The Oregon Ducks (12-5, 2-2 Pac-12) visit No. 17 Arizona to take on the Wildcats (13-4, 3-1 Pac-12) in what should be a high-scoring game. The game gets underway at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 13, 2018.
Oregon Ducks vs. Arizona Wildcats Free Prediction
In the Ducks’ last matchup, they topped the No. 11 Arizona State Sun Devils, 76-72. Oregon won the rebounding battle. The Ducks had more offensive rebounds (15 vs. eight) and total rebounds (38 vs. 31). Oregon received a boost from MiKyle McIntosh, who recorded 12 points and 13 rebounds.
The Wildcats defeated the Oregon State Beavers in their last outing, 62-53. The Wildcats made 12 of their 16 free throws (75.0 percent), while the Beavers had a turnover percentage of 20.1 (above the 15.9 mark opponents have averaged against Arizona this season). With 14 points and 10 rebounds, Arizona’s Deandre Ayton had a good outing.
It might turn into a high-scoring affair as two of the NCAA’s premier offenses clash. Arizona currently ranks 17th with 118.3 points per 100 possessions and Oregon is 59th (113.2).
After splitting two games last season, this will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams. In the last contest, the Wildcats won 83-80. Arizona’s effective field goal percentage was its biggest strength over Oregon. The Wildcats had a rate of 0.640 while the Ducks posted a mark of 0.483.
Oregon Ducks at Arizona Wildcats ATS Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Arizona, ATS Winner – Arizona, O/U – Over
Oregon ranks 42nd in three pointers attempted per game (25.9) while Arizona ranks 229th (18.8).
The Ducks rank 28th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while the Wildcats rank 118th (13.3).
Oregon allows the eighth-fewest blocks per game (2.1) while Arizona ranks 51st (2.9).
The Wildcats are 16th in the NCAA with 30.6 rebounds allowed per game while the Ducks are 48th with 32.2 rebounds allowed per game.
Oregon ranks 50th in steals allowed per game (5.6) while Arizona ranks 73rd (6.0).
The Ducks’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.2, down from 10.9 for the season.
During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 78.0 points per game (4.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.2 points per game (1.3 below their season average).
- San Francisco Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks Betting Preview 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Miami Marlins vs. Milwaukee Brewers Free Preview 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees Matchup 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phillies Betting Preview 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Houston Astros vs. Seattle Mariners Free Pick 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Boston Red Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels Free Pick 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- New York Mets at Atlanta Braves Matchup 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat Odds Preview 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Odds Preview 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018
- Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs Odds Preview 04/19/18 - April 19, 2018