The Indiana Pacers are 60-1 to win the NBA title, which is not the worst wager in the history of wagers. Tonight, they have a measuring stick game against the Philadelphia 76ers in Indianapolis on TNT.
Beat Writer J. Michael of the Indianapolis Star weighed in with his thoughts on tonight’s game and the key matchups, picking Bojan Bogdanovic to go over 15.5 points as the best bet of the night.
As for Victor Oladipo at 250-1 to win the NBA’s Most Valuable Player award? Uhh … no.
The Pacers are too balanced of a team, and they can win while having one of five or six different players be the leading scorer on any given night.
Go ahead and give a listen, and we will learn later tonight whether L. Michael’s forecasts were on the money.
- Sheridan: After meeting Bill Clinton, Antetokounmpo says he will pick Curry, Middleton for ASG - February 4, 2019
- Sheridan: Mavs Win Trade, But Knicks Now Set For Summer of 2019 - February 3, 2019
- Sheridan: Kyrie Irving on His Future: “Ask Me July 1” - February 3, 2019
- Sheridan: The Knicks are No. 2 (behind Lakers) to acquire Anthony Davis - January 30, 2019
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan: Episode 46 AD Wants Out of NOLA - January 28, 2019
- Sheridan: Undefeated Keith Thurman wants to Fight Manny Pacquiao - January 27, 2019
- Sheridan: Enes Kanter Unwilling to Say Where He Wants to Play Next - January 25, 2019
- Sheridan: Undefeated Welterweight Believes Legalized Gambling Can Boost Boxing - January 25, 2019
- Sheridan: Top Trade Candidates Will Not Include Nikola Vucevic - January 24, 2019
- Sheridan: Harden chasing Wilt, and searching for “MSG Moment” - January 22, 2019