Survivor Ghost Island Odds To Win
With just one episode left to crown the Survivor Ghost Island winner and newest millionaire, show host Jeff Probst says that the competition is “still wide open” — Domenick, Wendell, Donathan, Laurel, Sebastian, and Angela — are the only six that remain heading into Wednesday’s two-hour finale. “Domenick and Wendell have emerged as the strongest pair in just about every reviewers opinions and someone has to be willing to step up and try to take them out, if there is going to be a surprise winner.
Laurel Johnson +200
Domenick Abbate +250
Wendell Holland +350
Angela Perkins +500
Sebastian Noel +800
Donathan Hurley +1200
Top Contenders to Win Survivor Ghost Island
Aside from the team of Domenick and Wendell, Laurel has been the most patient and cooperative with each of those two, but she also has an alliance with Donathan, that just might be the key to her winning the competition. But it will most likely come down to some unexpected twist in the finale.
Overall Domenick and Wendell have been the dominant contestants in Ghost Island, and either “deserve” to win. But as we have seen before deserving means nothing on Survivor. Angela and Sebastian are the only two left that don’t have super strong bonds, and depending on what unexpected twists come in the finale, that could be either a hindrance or a bonus.
What will determine the winner of Survivor Ghost Island
The final result may also come down to all those idols and advantages still out there. Show host Jeff Probst also said “there are still a handful of Ghost Island relics in play,” “Sebastian has the extra vote that Kellyn has already misplayed earlier in the season. It gives him great power especially with only six players left. Domenick has Andrea’s idol and David’s fake idol. And Wendell has Erik’s infamous immunity necklace.
Probst added “Here’s a crazy stat,”. “So far this season five of the six haunted Ghost Island idols and advantages have cursed players again.” So having an idol, advantage or relic, may not necessarily mean a million bucks at the end of the tunnel.
What can we expect in the final episode of Survivor Ghost Island (Season 36)
What can we expect from the final episode of Ghost Island is that those who are truly in it to win it will go head to head for all the marbles, and right now, the only thing that matters is getting to the final 3. So enjoy the first hour of the Survivor Ghost Island finale, and make a fun and exciting wager on the winner at BetDSI Sportsbook, because it’s only a game, until you bet it.
More news on Survivor Ghost Island:
- Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs predicts the 2018 PGA RBC Canadian Open Championship - July 25, 2018
- British Open Championship preview with former PGA Tour player Clark Burroughs - July 17, 2018
- 2018 NBA Draft Prop Bets - June 20, 2018
- The Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs talks US Open Picks, Odds, and Predictions - June 13, 2018
- 2018 Indianapolis 500 Race Preview | Betting Odds | Highlights | Picks & Predictions - May 25, 2018
- 2018 Belmont Stakes – Top Horses & Opening Betting Odds - May 22, 2018
- Survivor Ghost Island Betting Odds – Finale Odds to Win - May 21, 2018
- Washington Capitals vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | NHL Playoffs Preview & Pick - May 11, 2018
- 2018 Preakness | Opening Odds & Horses - May 11, 2018
- Golf Undigested Podcast # 77 with Clark Burroughs – The 2018 PLAYERS Championship - May 9, 2018